Monday, November 14, 2011

Food Beauty ~ Operation Healthy specs to come

Despite a nasty little cold I've picked up, I'm forging ahead and beginning Operation Healthy tomorrow (or later today, rather, seeing as it's past midnight) as planned. I'm in the last-minute planning stages of it, so all will be revealed then. I would love for you to join in if you so desire. In the immortal words of Winnie the Pooh, "It's so much friendlier with two."


Until then, I'm going to share some motivation. Since we became members of our co-op, I have made so many lovely discoveries about food. One of the things I've enjoyed most is seeing all the beauty the Lord offers us through the foods He has provided for us to eat in nature. I thought I'd share a few photos of the beauty we've been blessed by these last few months.


Enjoy! Please disregard my amateur photography skills. I'm working on them; I promise.



Candy-cane-striped beets (just in time for the Christmas season)


Tri-color sweet peppers (red is my favorite)


A beautiful bounty 
(Check out the oranges. They're Cara Caras. Find some and dig in. 
They're increĆ­ble. No joke.)

These pictures make me totally stoked to fill my days with real, nourishing food. Cheers!

God Bless,

Miss K


P.S. I'm working on a redesign for the blog, yet again. I'm still not thrilled with the look of it. I'm hoping to debut the new (and, fingers crossed, final) blog design within the next week or two. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment