Monday, September 26, 2011

Trying to finish strong

Hi Peeps,

Just stopping in to say a quick hello and not necessarily leave you with a whole lot, except plans for blog posts to come. 

You see, I've been doing this Bible in 90 Days Challenge, oh for about 78 days now. Need I mention I'm actually on day 66 of the reading? Which means it's time to hunker down and git 'er done. I'm behind, but not beaten. So, I've been using the majority of my spare time reading the Word and spending some time with the Lord. 

It's been nothing short of amazing. Stealing moments here and there to fit a chapter in, spending three tranquil hours reading while my son was in preschool one fine day, and striving to meet this goal in real time. Thus, I've been taking some time off of blogging to devote to the challenge. 

When I get caught up, I'll be back! There's so much I want to write about; it's hard to keep it from all getting jumbled in my little brain. I want to talk more about the Bible challenge itself and how inspiring it is. I also want to talk about Blog Sugar, and all the wisdom and encouragement I gleaned from it. I want to pursue new directions for this blog (that were mentioned before but never started by my procrastinating self) and infuse this blog with the spirit it's been lacking due to sporadic posting.

High hopes. Pie in the sky hopes. But, hey, what's life without hope? 

Stay tuned ... 

 I'll leave you with a picture of the cutest kid on the planet (OK, I'm biased) on his first day of preschool. Yes, I survived. He's enjoying it, and I'm finding I enjoy the Mommy time, too. 


God Bless,

1 comment: