Saturday, December 4, 2010

31 Days of Joy ~ Day 4

Day 4 of the 31 days of joy is quite a quandary for me. I have two equally fabulous things that are vying for the joyous item: one being a new haircut/color and the second being a new pair of shoes. I know, so shallow of me, right? Hello, I'm still a girl! :) 


I decided that the latter should win because they have three major attributes the hairdo does not: patent leather, leopard, and sparkles! Let me introduce you:



These shoes are off the charts on the fabulous meter! I love them. I want to sleep in them. I want to dance to "I Feel Pretty" in them. Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed! 

Being the Frugal McDugal I am, I don't impulse buy very often and I certainly don't pay full price for anything unless it's an extremely special circumstance. So, why did I impulse buy these shoes at their full price? Umm, did you look at them? How cute are they? 

I mostly bought them because it was the day after my birthday and I have birthday loot to spend. Yay for gifts! Also, they are special. Red is my favorite color. Leopard is my favorite print. Sparkles are just the oh-so-darling icing on the cake! Not to mention, I heart Mary Janes like nobody's business. I'm not sure why I felt the need to justify, but I just did. 

They're like an edgy version of the ruby slippers. I have a sudden urge to put them on and follow the yellow brick road to the glorious land of Oz! 

I'm off to see the wizard ...

No comments:

Post a Comment