Thursday, October 6, 2011

Double rainbow ...

Because I feel like the veil is being lifted on this doggone cold I've got, it's a "double rainbow" kind of day. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here you go. You can thank me later. Take the next six minutes of your day and watch these two videos. Trust me. The first is the infamous "double rainbow" discovery, while the second is a remixed "double rainbow" song. You have to watch the first to fully appreciate the remix, which. is. awesome. Enjoy!


When you're finished laughing, which could be a while, continue ...


Whoa! What does this mean? 

I must humbly thank our friends Mark and Joanne for introducing us to the infamous "double rainbow" videos after we saw this double rainbow on our last day vacationing with them in Kauai. 


Cheers to double rainbows and today!

No comments:

Post a Comment