Monday, October 10, 2011

31 Days of Natural Nutrition: Day 10 ~ Lacking inspiration and motivation

I'm three days behind on posting for the 31 Days of Natural Nutrition challenge. I hadn't planned to post on Saturday because the hubs and I got out of town for the night, so I was giving myself a day off. 


One day turned into three, and I'm only posting now to sadly say I'm running out of steam on this challenge. I don't know if it's the day or what I've been eating, but I have literally no inspiration or motivation right now. 


It's pitiful. I'm going to hibernate until tomorrow in hopes that my motivation will return. I don't like feeling this way. 


Perhaps tomorrow will be a more fruitful day (pun intended). Here's to sleep!


I'm off to let my meat loaf


I'll leave you with something that truly made me laugh out loud today (found on Facebook).









No comments:

Post a Comment